Better-Bilt Window Latch

A home owner from Purcell OK says:
My home was built in 1992 with Better-Bilt Series 560 windows. To date all windows are still as clear as on day 1. However the latches are becoming brittle and a couple have broken so I am looking for replacements. They are top mount without screws, fit on the upper corners and lock the sash in place to raise and lower. The window locks are along the bottom of the sash. The latches have lips that go over the front and back of the frame as well as having tabs that sink into grooves on top of the frame. I am sending photos of a broken latch the top edge of the window where the latch fits as well as paperwork with diagrams when the windows were purchased. I am hoping you can help me!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 87CCD922-756E-4ED5-8ABC-9ED190821260.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E16433F-BCDF-47C2-875A-6D79069D8254.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5D917852-9B33-4743-9475-E63B84766C17.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C3A90508-0247-40AF-9278-856CA39DAF8C.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us. I hope I can help you, too. 

I think the best part to start with in our inventory would be the 26-295. At first glance this seems very close to your design. The two clips on the bottom look different from yours but I'm hoping that's just because yours are broken off. Either way, review our dimensions and the underside of our part and see what you think.

Alternate image for 26-295
Alternate image for 26-295

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.