Better-Bilt dual-pane sliding window roller

A quick learner from Lake Havasu City, AZ says:
I received my 87-188 rollers today, and it looks like I guessed wrong on the fit from the pictures. These plastic frames are smaller than the frames from my Better-Bilt dual-pane sliding windows. My fault, but do you have another model that is larger and might fit?

I've enclosed a picture of your 87-188 and one of my sliders. I was hoping to go to nylon as the brass has become very noisy on some windows, and my plastic housings are a bit cracked. The house was built in 1994, so the windows are likely from that era.
roller
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
At first glance, your original roller looks much closer to our 87-181. However I'm not sure what your specific dimensions are. I recommend going over our measurements to determine if the 87-181 would be a better match.

I'm afraid we don't have a version of this roller with nylon wheels.
A quick learner from Lake Havasu says:
This is a busy week, but I think I will try to get the wrong ones sent back and try a pair of the 87-181s. I have an unbranded heavy sliding glass door that needs help as well. Looks like I'll have to take it apart and send pictures to be safe. Then I can order both at the same time.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.