Better Bilt window balancers

A home owner from Arizona says:
I'm looking for balancers for my Better Bilt tilt windows. The house was built in 1996. I believe the tube is 3/8".

I have 4 windows that either do not stay open or open.

If you need more info I will try to get it.

Thanks so much

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A9B011D0-6D7D-4B4F-B8E1-33413AA525A8.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. To my eye, this looks like a Series 900 3/8" Tilt Window Spiral Balance. You will need the length of the outer tube, as well as the color of the tip, to know precisely which you need. You will also need the 75-006 Charging Tool. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)