Better Built Window Rollers

A home owner from Phoenix AZ says:
Hello Swisco,
The rollers on my windows are all like the one in the attached photo, MY rollers don't have the extra "bump out" piece of plastic as pictured on your site, item # 87-181 that measures 13/16" in width. I believe that your product #87-181 will be a suitable replacement once I remove the "bump out" with a "Dremel" or similar tool. Before ordering, I just wanted to make sure that you don't have a replacement roller assembly available that doesn't have the "bump out", thus saving me the need to modify for fitting.

Awaiting your response, Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Better Built Window Roller Assembly.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and confirm if the 87-181 would be the best match for your roller. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes, Better Bilt customers have used the 87-181 tandem roller as a replacement for the part in your photo. You might not need to remove the bump-out nylon guide, so I would recommend trying to install it as is before making any modifications. Thanks for posting. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.