Bi-Fold Closet Door Part

Quick Learner from 19422
Aug 11, 2023 5:09 pm
Slider Disk to help guide the door open and closed.
I need to replace the slider that the post of my bi-fold closet door fits into. The slider fits into a track and the top of the post slip into the center hole of the slider. The hole does not go all the way through the disk. The bottom the disk is solid. I am not able to locate this part so I am reaching out to you. The diameter of the slider is 7/8". The height of the slider is 1/8" with the nipple on the top adding another 1/8". Please see the pictures I have include. Thanks for your help.
Slider 3 Slider 2 Slider 1 Slider 4
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Aug 14, 2023 8:40 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your guide resembles the 21-174 roller guide. Please review the overall style and dimensions to see how it compares. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Quick Learner from 19422
Aug 14, 2023 9:53 am
Good Morning Lauren,
Looks perfect. Thanks so much for your insight. I have ordered the piece along with a couple of other parts. Thanks again for your help!
James
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Aug 14, 2023 10:34 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

No problem! Let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts