Bi-Fold Metal Door Part ID

A quick learner from Sterling,VA says:
I am missing the pin that holds the door to the track on the closing side not the pivot side. Please help me identify needed part.
Thank you,
Patrice
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Patrice. U.S. Plywood used different door manufacturers to make their doors through the years. I will need to see the door tracks and other door pins in order to find a match for your missing one.
A quick learner from Virginia says:
Here are the pictures. Thank you for your help.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm having a difficult time deciding what parts would be best for your door. The track and pivot brackets look like Benchmark, but the pins look like old Slimfold door pins. This is very puzzling. I pulled up some guide pins that might be what you need. You can review my list on the right side of this page.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.