Bi-Fold door top track guides

A handy person from Peekskill New York says:
Hi...I am trying to find replacement parts for the closet doors, installed in a 1965 construction building. I saw the part you offer, my track roller is also 3/4". My only concern is my doors have the roller oriented left and right, for each of the doors, Yours is center. Do you offer left and right oriented guides?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 91B3376A-FF42-4511-B3ED-130E24A89BE4.jpeg
I see you have L/R guides, I purchased them a couple of months ago, but I need it to be spring loaded, and the guide has to be 3/4"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The Paniflex door company discontinued the handed 3/4" spring-loaded nylon door guide shown in your photos and recommends our 23-099 universal top guide as a replacement. Thank you!

Will the center roller guide work the same as I have now L & R?
Could I mix A L/R one with your center replacement, or do I need to change them both out to center guides?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, Panaflex did not explicitly state if the left or right would work with the guide. You could try it but ultimately, it may be a good idea to replace both sides with the recommended 23-099 guide. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.