Bi-Fold door upper guide

A landlord from New Smyrna Beach, FL says:
I need one or more of these door guides for a bi-fold closet door. The base that fits into the door is 1'' x 3/4".The doors were in a property that we bought about 5 years ago. I don't know the brand or age of the doors, but the building is about 40 years old.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0583.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0582.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0559.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It seems like you took out a piece of the closet door frame, in addition to the closet door guide. The guide itself is similar to our 23-122, but we can't replace that piece of the frame. Assuming it's undamaged I recommend putting it back in the door and then removing the guide itself to confirm that it matches our 23-122 in terms of size.

A landlord from New Smyrna Beach, FL says:
Thanks for your reply. The guide is attched to the base which slides into the top of the door frame pictured on the right. I slid one out of another door to take a picture of what I'm trying to locate. I've seen plastic bases which hold the pin, but not the correct dimension to fit these doors.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell those bases at all. I really do think its part of the door frame. If yours is damaged in any way, I recommend contacting the original manufacturer of the door for assistance.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.