Bi-Fold mirror door hardware

A quick learner from Indiana, PA (USA) says:
There is not apparent lettering on the metal components but the plastic wheel has the following working:

8 * Syracuse, NY * Killian * Toronto, CAN

Mirror Bi-fold Doors are at least 25 years old.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4038.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us. We will do our best to help find a match. Before we start, may we see a photo showing the roller installed? Thank you. 

I do not have such a photo. I found the roller mechanism when I took the door off of the track. It was located in the bottom track.
Profile picture of Casey

Ah, I understand. Well, unfortunately, with out seeing a photo of the part installed, we can't say for certain which of our parts will work. Please take a look at the two different rollers from the web site used on mirror closet doors: our 23-042 and 23-074. These look similar to yours, but not sure they will fit the groove in your door where they attach to. Another idea would be to replace the wheel only with the 81-236 along with the 81-310 axle repair kit. Review each part I mentioned and get back to me with your thoughts. 

Profile picture of Casey

I apologize we do not have any other options or suggestions to recommend at this time. 

Best of luck with your repair and thank you for considering SWISCO. 

Thank you for your diligence.
I don't think just changing the wheel mechanism will work as the two metal pieces on either end seem to be bent. May not be able to save the door.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.