Bi-fold Door Issue

A home owner from Stratford, NJ says:
Please see attached photos. My issue is that the hinge on the door strikes the track and won't close completely. The pins on the door are spring loaded and apparently can't be adjusted like I've seen on other manufacturer's doors. As such I'm unable to adjust the height of the door so the hinge will not strike the track.
The door opening is 80.5 inches tall. The doors are 78.5 inches.
Do you have parts (adjustable pins?) that could solve this issue? Or some other suggestion?
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230330_133655.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230330_133644 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230330_133719.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Based on your photos, we believe that you can use the 23-116 adjustable pivot pin for your repair. Review the specifications below and see how they compare to yours. Thanks for posting!

Alternate view of 23-116
Alternate view of 23-116

A home owner from Stratford, NJ says:
Thanks, Paul. I didn't realize the pivot pin was adjustable. I feel like an idiot, but thank you for your time.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

No problem at all. These old-style bifold parts are some of the trickiest parts that we carry when it comes to identification. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.