Bi-fold closet door parts

A home owner from Washington, DC says:
Hello,

I am looking for the parts in the first and fourth image, including the plastic thing that goes on the end and fits into the closet door tracks. I am hoping to refurbish my existing metal closet doors and need new hardware -- specifically the piece that goes on the end of these braces. I need 24 of them.

Thank you!

Maria
Hello again,

The part in question is 3-1/2 inches long, excluding the little plastic piece on the end that sticks out..

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Maria
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the detailed information, Maria. Looking at your photos, we believe you may use our 23-020 guide bracket. Take a look. We do not want you to focus your concern with the bracket length, but rather the nylon cap that fits into the track. It measures 3/8" in diameter. See if your measurements match up with ours and get back to us. 

Hi Paul,

This is definitely it. Well done! Question for you -- My closet doors have top and bottom tracks. And I notice that the guide brackets near the door frame on bottom and top have something like the plastic bushing pivot picture you sent -- but it looks a little bit longer / thinner. (I'm attaching pictures.). (I can't measure them because I won't be able to take the doors down until my. brother comes to help me with this project!)

Does the one you sent fit with the guide bracket? Or is there another type that looks like the one in the pictures?

Thanks for your help!

Maria
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Well, the 23-020 is designed to work with our 21-283. Look over our dimensions for this part to see if they match up to your current bushing. If they do, then the 21-283 will probably work perfectly well with them.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.