Bi fold door parts

A handy person from North Branford, CT says:
Hello, I need to get a full set of parts for (2) sets of double doors.
Do you have the parts in kit form? as opposed to individual?If I knew what parts I needed I would be able to order them. I'm redoing a condo that has your doors with parts missing. I don't know what parts they are, so if I could get a whole set, then I would be able to figure it out
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Benchmark
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Steel BiFold Door
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for your post! 

The parts for the Benchmark doors are simple to install. For each panel door you will need one of our 21-002 bottom threaded door pivot and three of our 21-044 spring loaded guide pins. So each set you would need 2- 21-002 and 6- 21-044.

Check the nylon grommets, our 21-163 help the pins slide through the steel door holes. The pivot brackets, 21-209 in the tracks and finally the rubber bumpers that fit in the top and bottom middle tracks between the two doors.

To install the doors, position the door panel to the tracks, place the bottom threaded pivot pin, 21-002 into the bottom bracket, 21-209 swing the door up and lock in the top guide pin 21-044 into the top bracket and then the two other guide pins into the tracks. Adjust the bottom thread pivot pins to square up the doors. Do the same on the other door panel and install the rubber bumpers, 21-276 into the top and bottom tracks between the doors.

How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.