Bi fold door parts and feeding back

A quick learner from Monrovia, CA says:
Hello
I am sending photos of doors that I am to repair... if possible. I would like to see if you could check the pics out and determine if you have the parts... but... mainly... look at the pic where the bottom of the door has damage and whether it is worth repairing or not. This is for an elderly couple and the doors have heavy mirrors. So... safety is priority over money here...
I would appreciate your honest opinion and look forward to hearing from you...

Thank,

Armando
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have a Leigh Monarch door. The frame of the door where the adjusting pin is looks damaged and weak. Not all the pins are available to replace on your door these days. To be honest, you might do better buying a new complete closet door set.

A quick learner from Monrovia, CA says:
Thank you and just what I needed... good honest feedback.

Again... Thank you,

Armando
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Glad we could help, Armando. Sorry we had to deliver not-so-great news, but good luck with the repair nonetheless!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.