Bi fold replacement hardware

A quick learner from Boston says:
I have an old Leigh Metal Bifold door that needs a new bottom track, cap and bumper. Approximate measurements for the existing track are: Length 3' Width 1" Height 15/16". Would your Part 21-401 track be an acceptable replacement and what other parts would I need to finish the set up for the new track?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your track is no longer made, but we believe you can use the 21-401 track,

However, you will need to change the two bottom pins to the 21-002 threaded pivot pin and 21-044 spring-loaded guide pin. You will also need some 21-150 nylinders to reduce the size of the holes for the pins to slide through.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at