Bi-fold steel door parts replacement

A home owner from USA says:
Hi, I have a Benchmark Bi-Fold Steel Door for a hallway closet, for a home built about 1977. Most of the pins and other supporting hardware seem to be missing; we've had it off for a while but would like to rehang it.

Is there a way to order a "one of everything" set of hardware that goes with this particular door? Looking at the catalog, I couldn't begin to tell which pivot pin etc. I would need. Thanks,

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we don't have a variety kit for closet door hardware. However, many product names for our closet bifold door hardware contain a brand name. I've searched for "Benchmark" on our main site. Check out this page to see the results.

Personally, I think you should consider our 21-002 and 21-044 pins, 21-163 grommet, and 21-209 pivot bracket. I recommend that you carefully compare the specs shown for this hardware to your own to ensure that they match. That is the best way to determine if it will work for you.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.