Bi-fold track for double doors

A home owner from Morrow Ga says:
In front of the washroom the washer and dryer room
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help you repair your bifold door but we'll need to see photos of your current hardware to recommend replacements from our inventory. If you know the manufacturer of the door or if there are any stickers on it that you could show us, that would also be helpful. Thank you!

A quick learner from california says:
Hello and thank you. I have two closet bi fold wood doors that are in need of new tracks. I believe they may have been custom cut, as one track is 28" long and the other is 57.5" long. Do you custom cut?
Again, I thank you for your time.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do not offer custom lengths but If your track is a match to our 23-520, you could use a hacksaw to cut it down to size. You could also do this with our 5' long 23-511 for the longer track. Thank you!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.