Bi-fold (wood) door top slide guide

A home owner from NH says:
SWISCO:

I need to replace an old (approx. 13 years) top slide guide as shown in the attached photos. It measures approx. 3-11/16" x 9/16, and was installed in a modular home produced by a French Canadian company.

It is similar to your Product Code 23-130.

What do you suggest? And how would I install any new guide? Would I have to remove the track from the door frame first, then slide the new guide on?

Appreciate your help. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Guide in-place.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Guide top of.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Guide underside.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. At first glance your part does look similar to our 23-130. Have another look and see if our measurements are compatible with yours. I'd really hate to see you purchase a new complete closet door set. 

To install this peace, you shouldn't have to remove the track. The bottom center forks on the guide should snap into your track. Get back to us and let us know what your thoughts are on this. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

That's great, thank you so much! Please let us know how it works out.

A home owner from NH says:
Thanks, Paul. I'm going to order your 23-130 because the measurements are very close. Like you said, better than buying a whole new door set!
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.