Bifold Door Hardware

A quick learner from United States says:
Hello;

The doors have both a square and round hole on both top and bottom of their outer edge. They were made in 1970.

The square hole is 1/2 " x 1/2 ".

I'm not sure of the diameter of the round hole but I think it is approximately 5/16ths.

The top pivot pin (against the brown background) is 4 inches long. It is 3/8 " except for the tapered end which is 1/4 inch.

I am interested in replacing 8 pins and four brackets (there are two sets of four panel doors - 8 Panels total).

If I cannot get replacement parts I am interested in all new hardware including all pins, tracks, brackets, etc.

Thanks so much

Fred
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top or Bottom II.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Pivot Bracket (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Pivot Pin.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Pivot Pin II.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top or Bottom.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

As I am reviewing all of your photos, I am beginning to believe you may have a Peachtree bi-fold door. I laced a list on this page of a variety of different parts that you could possibly use as replacements for your current parts. Look them over and see what think.

A quick learner says:
Thanks so much!!!

So the Product Code: 21-028 guide pin would be used on the top and on the bottom??

Please let me know and I'll place an order!

Thanks again!!!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that. I would recommend one 21-030 bottom threaded pivot pin, one 21-029 top pivot pin and two 21-028 guide pins.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.