Bifold Mirror Door repair

Home Owner from Taft, Texas
Jul 13, 2023 4:42 pm

The photos should explain my dilemma in attempting to repair my bi-fold mirror doors with your company name. The photos should depict the part ( from another door) and the piece that is broken. I would like to purchase 4 units of all or any part of the unit that has become non-functional. Thanks for your time???Jerry.

IMG_1140 IMG_1139 IMG_1138
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 14, 2023 10:34 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Jerry. The parts you show here appear to match our 23-409 pivot block, 23-115 pivot, and 21-174 roll guide. Review each part to verify. 

You should also note that our company does not make closet doors, we're only a third party supplier of replacement hardware. You may have us mistaken for a different company.

Home Owner from Taft, Texas
Jul 14, 2023 11:34 am
Thank you very much for your identification of the parts I need ?..I will order them today

Excellent customer service !!!!!! Very grateful !
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 14, 2023 2:58 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

You're very welcome, and thank you for the business! Please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts