Bifold closet lower sliding bushing

A professional from lancaster pa says:
Good morning,

I need lower guide/bushings for bifold closet door lower sliding pin. I have attached an exhibit for reference. This is not for door pivot hardware. It is for the sliding portion of the bifold door which rides in the lower track.

I also need a pair of shower door lower clips. Is there an inboard clip and an outboard clip, or a left door clip or right hand door clip?

Thank you,

G Paul
User submitted photo of bifold pivot.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning and thank you for posting your images to the discussion board.

Begin by taking a look at the 23-146 Wood Door Guide Cap and the 10-127 Shower Door Guide.

Also, look at the 23-130 Bi-fold Door Top Slide Guide for your current pin.
A quick learner from PA says:
Mike, Thank you for the Guide Cap. It looks like that's the item I may be looking for. I will order those.

BTW, for the shower door lower clips, Is there an inboard clip and an outboard clip, or a left door clip or right hand door clip? I've seen these online with the leg on the opposite side. Will the same clip fit each end of both shower doors?

Thank you, G Paul
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not exactly sure what you need.

Can you upload a photo of what you're trying to replace.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.