Bifold door hardware

A contractor from Maine says:
I need to replace the track for a 5 foot set of bi-fold doors in a house I am currently working on. The top glides say 'ACME' with the number 2811. Do you have a track that works with those glides?
Thanks, Kay
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Greetings, Kay. We would like to see some photos of the hardware you are currently using so that we can offer the most accurate advisement as possible.
A contractor from Maine says:
Thanks for getting back to me. Here are 2 pictures, one of the hardware and one of the track
Bifold door hardware
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. When Acme was bought out by Stanley, they discontinued this particular track. We still have some pivot brackets left, like our 23-306 , but I think you're better off with an entirely new track kit. See the list of parts I made on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at