Bifold door hardware

A quick learner from NYC says:
I have a 3/4 inch wide bifold door from which the pivot piece at the top (~1/4in diameter x 1/4 inch high) broke off the bracket that is screwed to the door (construction compressed wood-very old). The design of the pivot piece is that it can swivel in the bracket. I attached photos with dimensions of this bracket piece. Do you know where I can find a similar bracket? I prefer not to have to drill into the wood because it is unlikely to support the force of the pivot piece when the door opens/closes.
Thanks for any help and suggestions!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5476with dimensions.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5474 top.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5475.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5473.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5482.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a couple different brackets like this, but the closest match appears to be our 23-099. I cannot confirm though, since the top plunger on yours has broken off. You can see our other options on this page. Look it over and let me know if you agree with my suggestion.

A quick learner from NYC says:
Thanks for the suggestion. This was the one that I thought best matched what I have. I am glad that you concur. I will try it when it arrives!
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.