Bifold door metal

A quick learner from Richmond,BC Canada says:

Hi There,

I have 16 door at my townhouse built in 1978, come with this Bifold door metal, but now no longer works, I need to replace it.

Could you please help to check if you have this Bifold door metal available or not?

Thank you,

Linda

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190605_235059.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190605_235136.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190605_235140.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Linda. I'm afraid we don't sell complete metal bifold doors. We only sell individual replacement parts. If your door no longer works, that's probably all you need to worry about to begin with. You really only need to replace the door if the frame is irreparably damage.

Based on your pictures, it looks like your door uses old-style Float-A-Way hardware. See our 21-033 bottom guide pin and 21-035 bottom pivot pin. These look like the two pins I see in your photos, though admittedly neither of your pins look damaged. 

If you can go into more detail on what issue you're having with your door, we will do our best to determine what needs to be replaced to get it functioning again.

A quick learner from Richmond,BC Canada says:
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your help.
Finally, we decide to replace all the doors not only the parts.

Thanks

Linda
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, that's understandable. If you ever need anything else in the future, feel free to ask! We will do our best to help as best as we can.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.