Bifold door part

A quick learner from USA says:
do you sell this part? I want to use it instead of a bottom track for installing some slimfold bifold steel louver doors
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We have received your picture. One part that comes to m ind is our 23-316, for wood bifold doors. However this is for a 1/4" diameter pin. The one you show in your photo looks like it could be for a 3/8" pin. You could cut your existing track to fit into the bottom corner of the opening to act as a pivot. I personally like to have the complete bottom track at the bottom as opposed to just have a corner bracket at the bottom. I feel that the complete bottom track helps keep the door working smoothly and keeps the door square to the opening. What are your thoughts?
A quick learner from Arizona says:
the doors are to be installed over a vinyl floor and the bottom track would present an obstacle when rolling items like a vacuum or moving items in and out. Cutting the track is an option, as long as I can find away to attach a short piece of track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your track should be aluminum and easy to cut with a hack saw and to drill holes for installation.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.