Bifold door parts

A quick learner from Canada says:
These doors are approx 15 years old. Should the one top pin have a plastic bushing that slides in the track?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC0374FE-AF72-4BAF-B0A2-B24C45D75E98.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 18DB3A27-A227-4B9D-A00D-3CB10F05BBEC.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your hardware looks familiar but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could confirm a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Casey and I believe the nylon guide you are looking for is our 21-174. Take a look and compare the product specifications to see if it could work with your hardware. Thank you!

A quick learner from Canada says:
That looks about right. There is no wide area in the track where you could insert the roller. Do you tip it in sort of sideways on a 44deg angle or do I need to drop one end of the track to slide it in from the end?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You'll need to remove the track in order to install the 21-174 roll guide into the track groove.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)