Bifold door parts do not fit.

A quick learner from Holland, PA says:
I ordered some bifold door parts to repair my closet but they do not fit.
For 21-001 The bottom assembly. I believe I can take off the 3/8" cap and replace with a wider cap. Do they all fit universally with the pin or do I need to buy a whole new set and return the 21-001?
The 21-154 does not fit the hole in the closet. The hole is too small. Do you have similar but smaller ones? I have to use the metal pin lock instead of the 21-154. I need a return authorization for them.
The 21-007 pin cap is too small and the clip does not fit securely to my closet.

Please help. I want to fix my doors but I am getting to a place that they may be too old and just need replacing entirely.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think it would be best at this point if you were to show us pictures of the original hardware that was installed on your door beforehand. Please also provide detailed dimensions for each piece.
A quick learner from Holland, PA says:
Hello, thank you for getting back to me.
Attached are images and measurements of my closet track. The holes to hold the pin do not fit the spring assembly that I purchased. My track is little wider and I want to know if I can take off the caps from the ones I've already purchased and replace them with the different size.

Please help me purchase the right equipment.

Thanks,
Craifmg
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. I'm afraid I still haven't been able to find anything. Is there any way to see the old pins and nylon guides out of the closet door? I also still need your measurements, since you mentioned that yours are a different size from ours. I am not sure exactly what size you will need. Finally, if you know the manufacturer, that would be a huge help!
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.