Bifold door replacement parts

A quick learner from McLean VA says:
Bifold door replacement parts: The inside dimension of The track is 5/8 inch. I measured the wheel also. Allowing for a little bit of wear, the diameter of the wheel is also 5/8". These bifold doors were installed around 1963. Our main problem seems to be that the springs in the top part that inserts into the bracket are wearing out. Do you have parts for a 5/8" track system?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A6EADD2C-5FF8-4303-9CD1-A5F1B9A067EE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 361E7652-1003-43E4-822B-B08DB591B544.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 921CC318-C337-4C91-88CA-C29AD8FA277D.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We carry a few roller guides that are similar to yours but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could confirm if one of them would work for your repair. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We do carry a top roller guide that is 5/8" in diameter. Please look over and compare our 23-145 guide to your original hardware.

A quick learner from McLean VA says:
Thank you. The shape of the wheel part is a little different from our old part, but I think it's worthwhile buying a couple and trying them out. If the diameter is 5/8" I would think we could get it to fit in the track. I will do an order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.