Bifold parts

A home owner from USA says:
I ordered some parts from swisco recently and now I need a couple more but I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for on your website. Parts I had ordered were 21-044 and 21-250 and 21-100.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00000IMG_00000_BURST20200822153533403_COVER.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200822_153609.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200822_155606.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200822_155621.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200822_155624.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


the parts that you purchased are commonly used with the 21-209 bracket but the one in your photos looks like a closer match to our 21-203 pivot bracket. Take a look at the dimensions and specifications to see if one of these parts could work for you. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at