Bifold parts identify

A quick learner from USa says:
Hi! I need your help identifying which parts I need.

I have three set of these doors. One on 36 inch tracks and two on 59 inch tracks.

I would like to recondition these doors so they open and close nicely.

Somebody at swisco showed me the 21-044.

The the closest if not the se vracket would be 21-205.

For the pins the one you attached (21-044?) looks like the ones I currently have that currently do not work well. I'm not sure if those were not the right pins or the tracks are bad and need replacement.

This is why I was thinking on getting new tracks, compatible, pins brackets, etc. to get the doors to work nicely.

Do you need anything else in order to recommend a list of parts?

Which parts would I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named matias 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Matias 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Matias 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Matias 4.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I think it would be a good idea in purchasing new tracks for both top and bottom. You can use 21-401 & 21-402 tracks. You can reuse the 21-044 bi-fold pins for the top pivot pin and the two guide pins. You will need the 21-002 bottom threaded pivot pin. You would also need some 21-150 nylinders to help the 21-044 guide pins to slide up and down smoothly through the door holes.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.