Bifold top pivot bracket

A quick learner from Livonia NY says:
Old house.... this metal piece show has a small metal spring over it then a plastic piece that covers. The plastic broke. Any chance you've seen this & know where to get a replacement part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 056367E1-2877-401B-8167-EDECD4C71F91.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a fairly old part, so we might not be able to get this exact style, but based on your description I wonder if our 23-266 could work as a substitute. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at