Big Mirror Doors, Big Problems. Track Needed

A home owner from Minnesota says:
We have a closet with three-panel mirror doors. The doors are more than 90 inches tall, four feet wide. The opening is 12 feet wide, and each track is 1-7/8" wide.
The track is totally destroyed. What do you suggest?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 23-242 72" Sliding Mirror Door Track for convex rollers. While the overall width of these tracks vary quite a bit, ultimately all that matters is the distance between the rails. Go over the dimensions listed on the product page and see if you think this could work for you. Since you need 12' of track, you could simply butt two of these together. Let us know what you think.

A home owner from Minnesota says:
Hello Bob, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. My only concern is that I have three doors that are 1-5/8" thick. My existing track is two side-by-side each measuring 1-7/8" for a total of 3-3/4". Do you feel I would need 4 tracks to accompany all three doors?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I see what you mean. Since you need such a long track, and considering this is a three door track you require, we suggest going to a nearby glass and mirror shop to see if they can order a custom made track for your closest. I'm afraid we don't have anything that will meet your specifications.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.