BiltBest Casement Window Replacement Hardware

A quick learner says:
I would like to replace the hardware of some of my BiltBest casement windows. Here is a photo of the hardware that I removed from 3 of these windows, as the windows would no longer close with the existing crank hardware. The crank handles and the gear covers can be re-used, but that is all. Where do I get replacement hardware as shown in the attached photo. The name brand on the hardware is "TRUTH". The part number ID is R30842, the Style is called "Entry Gard"
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! This picture is perfect. You should start out by looking at our 39-031 and 39-032. I think these look pretty close to your hardware, but compare their dimensions and let me know if you agree. Take special note of the size of the smaller link arm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)