Black Ball Bearing Furniture Drawer Slide

A home owner from Mount Horeb, WI says:
My wife and I have a Liberty Furniture Magnolia Manor 7 drawer dresser and one of the slides broke apart releasing all of the ball bearings. This seems to be a difficult slide to find. It measures 12-3/4" long when fully closed, 1-3/8" tall and 1/2" wide. Fully open it measures 25-12" long. Do you have anything like this in stock that I could purchase from you?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8FF5D7F9-B3AC-4777-ACF4-8BFEE59911B8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 45569172-C950-4FA5-9930-F4FC82272D0A.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Our closest replacement option appears to be our 32-235 slide pair, which is a bit longer than yours but might still work if you have some extra room in the drawer to make up the difference. Take a look and see if you think that this could work for you. Thanks for posting!

A home owner from Mount Horeb, WI says:
Thank you for your response. I'll give them a try.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.