Black Vinyl ? Snap-in Glazing

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a customer that needs some parts replaced in a large sliding window. The window is on a condo?. It has two sets of sliding storms?with a screen in the outside with a 2" gap between two large sliding glass panels on the inside. No idea of mfg. All the glass is a single pane.

I have two parts I am looking to get:

Black Vinyl ? Snap-in Glazing ? See Picture
5/8" wide
1/4" high>?>?>
I need 24' of it?..
I also need a white vinyl U channel ? See Pictures. Blue painters tape on the larger picture?.
1-3/4" wide?.
I need about 50" of it.

Please let me know what you have and how much and how quickly you can send.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11-16.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11-16-2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We might be able to help with the glazing bead, but I'll need you to remove a sample and show us it's end profile. That cross-section view can be compared with our selection of glazing bead here. If the channel is a sliding window track, you might be able to use something like our 55-027; otherwise, I am afraid you may need to consult with a hardware store for assistance. 

A quick learner from USA says:
I had put a picture on the original request. Adding here. Please let me know if you have.... pt# and price. I need to move fast please.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4141 (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I want you to start by looking at our 55-163B Glazing Bead. Compare the cross-section dimensions we list and see if you think this works. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.