Black plastic sliding sash roller

A handy person from california says:
I have 2005 aluminum window master windows. I need a sash roller for my windows. It is a black plastic base with slotted double plastic wheels as you can see in the pic. Each roller is 1/4 in wide x 3/8 deep. If you don't have the part I could retro fit something if you had the right dimensions.
User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a match for this roller. It is very strange. Do you think you could retrofit our 87-180 as a substitute? If not, is there any way I can see a few pictures of your roller removed from the window? Can you also give us some more dimensions? Maybe we can find something better then.
A quick learner says:
I was able to fix it myself. Thank you for your help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)