Black shoe for track of casement window

A quick learner from Seattle says:
Hi there, I am having trouble assessing my next steps as I attempt to repair my casement window. The mechanism to the right is the original and was "slipping" as I attempted to close it. So I ordered the single arm to the right. However I can figure out how to either find a replacement or remove the original and re-install the black shoe for the window track. It says "Truth" and "29" on one side and USA on the other. Any guidance is much appreciated. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 73555A24-A49E-4B4B-82E6-0ABCCE824CD1.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I see that you ordered our 39-450 operator. This operator is designed to work with the 39-529 track slider and 39-528 track, not the original black slider in your pictures. Look these over and see what you think. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.