Blander to old aluminum windows

Contractor from Virginia Beach - VA
Mar 27, 2024 10:54 am
I need this with 21"
spiral balance installation hole white tip bearing discontinued spiral shoe IMG_4200 spiral balance shoe
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! The company that made your balance system is no longer around. However, I believe you can use the S500-21 non-tilt balance with the 15-040N balance attachment which is sold separately. The back of the nylon carrier is 5/8" wide, the height is 1-3/16" and 3/8" thick; the wedge comes out 1" from the back to the lip. Since it's nylon, you can drill a hole in the lip to attach the shoe to the bottom of the sash. Review the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

Quick Learner from Virginia beach
Apr 8, 2024 12:12 pm
Ok, how i can place a order? Pay and how long time to receive>
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Apr 9, 2024 7:50 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

You can place an order directly on our website at your convenience or by phone at (888) 991-1929. Pricing can be found on our parts' respective store pages and shipping will be calculated at checkout as well. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts