Block & Tackle Balances

A home owner from Apollo Beach Florida says:
I have a window were each side load B & T is broken and would like to buy 3 sets. I think the window is a plygem.

What is the difference between the S350-26, S351-26 and the S390-22. When I took the existing window apart I don't rember seeing a section that was 26" long. Do these come in shorter lengths?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The difference between the three balances you mentioned is the nylon attachments. You would need to carefully look over yours and see which of the three is the best match.

Each Series comes in many different lengths. You can view all of them on our main site. You won't find a number anywhere on your window or balance that will tell you what you need. The only way to find a good match is by comparing hard, physical details. Fortunately, we have detailed pictures, information, and dimensions on our site that you can use as reference to make it easier. Let me know if you have any further questions.
How to identify a replacement channel balance
How to identify a replacement channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.