Block and Tackle balances for single hung window, side loading

A quick learner from Oceanside says:
Bob,
You recently helped me identify a great pair of S385-22 (option 2140) replacements for my upstairs window.
The improvement was so great that now I'm doing the downstairs (single hung, side loading) window as well but it's a different size. The stamp on the existing balance is "33 6 AT CALDWELL". Measured length is 34" long. The bottom shoe is about 1" x 1 1/8".

Which balances will work best for this window? Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom shoe 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, welcome back! Glad I was able to help you; let's see what I can do for you now. You don't show a picture of the top nylon fitting. Does it resemble our 19-005, including the 'wings' on the side? If it differs at all, please send a photo. If the top fitting does resemble the 19-005, the bottom shoe looks like it's greater than 1", in which case I think you'd again need a Series 385. In this case, the S385-34, with a stamp option of 3360. But if you're uncertain of that top nylon fitting, feel free to send a picture. Many thanks again!

A quick learner from Oceanside says:
Bob,
Thanks for the assist - I wasn't sure what sides of the balance top and bottom needed to be measured. I think the 19-005 is what I need for the top fitting - it looks identical and the measurements are the same as what you show on your pictures.
The bottom is 1 3/32 so I've ordered the S385-34 with 3360 stamp as per your recommendation. Looking forward to having both of my windows working well here shortly!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad I was able to help you. Let us know how you make out, and if you have any other questions, just ask. Thanks for considering our business, we really do appreciate it.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.