Block and channel replacement

A home owner from Olmsted Falls, OH says:
Some plastic parts broke on what I believe to be a block and tackle channel balance. I have a single hung vinyl window. I attempted to remove the balance, but the foot isn't like any other I found online - no U or C foot to turn with a screwdriver. The blue piece pictured is locked in the channel, no way to get it out. What is this part called and how do I remove it, so I can order a replacement?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'd have to see it out of the window before I can identify it. Many important details are obscured. See the video below for instructions on how you can remove it.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.