Block and tackle assembly window pin

A quick learner from Omaha, NE says:
Hi..looking for the part(pin) that would go into the window frame that would go into the block and tackle balance showed. in was a long metal piece that I broke off a couple of years ago and should of saved the piece:(
It is either fix this or have to buy a new window..NOOOOO
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. No, hopefully it doesn't come to that, though I'm afraid I can't quite make out what you mean from this description. Is there any pictures you can show us? If the part is missing, can you show it to us from another window? From there we'll do our best to help.

Sorry about that. It is the pin that fits in the sash that is broken. Went around to a few window stores today and they found something close but won't work. The circled piece in the photo is the broken piece that was in the sash. Hope this helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F0E86777-2870-4415-A371-6D63621D79AF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A0978A67-B789-43B7-B2B6-A30251D2977F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CE8C68B5-9813-4949-9796-1F8F70E77896.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I believe you might need our 26-226. This Pivot Bar has been used with your pivot shoe in the past (something like our 15-178 or 15-188). Compare with an undamaged version to see if it matches up.

Bob! That is it!!! Thanks so much! this has been a nightmare. much appreicated!!
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.