Block and tackle balance

A quick learner from Jacksonville, FL says:
I believe I need a series 351 with a 19-002 top and a 15-002 shoe. They are stamped with 1640 and 2840. Please advise. Thank you for your time.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! If the depth of the shoe is 1", then I agree. Our 15-002 is probably the best choice, which means you're dealing with the Series 351 balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)