Blum Cabinet Hinge

A quick learner from CT says:

Hi- looking to replacement hinges for Merrilyn cabinet. Cabinets are 20 yrs old and this is the first hinge to break on us. We're having difficulty finding a match.

Can you assist?

Thank you

John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, John. We don't have an exact match for your hinge, but our 32-345 is similar. Could you possibly use this as a replacement?

Thank you for the quick response. I'll go ahead and order!

Thanks again
Hi- I received the new hinges. How do I adjust them?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

There are a few ways to adjust the 32-345 hinge. The screw that mounts the hinge to the cabinet can be loosened so you could raise or lower the hinge, moving the door up or down. There is also an adjustment screw on the base that moves the base in or out. Another screw which is on the hinge "tab" will move the hinge in or out, too.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.