Blum double cup # 80.850-E1

A handy person says:
Need some replacements for older kitchen cabinets.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with your referenced hardware. What is it, exactly? I'm imagining that it's some kind of bracket that holds the drawer track. Is it possible for us to see a few pictures? Can you also give me your measurements? That will help us find a good match. Thanks!
A quick learner from Stratford, CT says:
It's a kitchen cabinet door hinge. Here's a few photos.
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure the hinge you show with the double pocket is still available. I've been researching but so far have come up empty handed. Take a look at our 32-345 hinge. Could you fill in the void of the old pocket use this as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)