Bolt Cap For Andersen Patio Door Lock

A quick learner from Stockton CA says:
Cap end snapped.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We carry the bolt itself, which is our 33-109B, but I don't think we have that end cap. I think that's broken off of the handle itself. Can you confirm? If it is, you'll need a new 88-014 exterior pull. 

If I'm mistaken, though, can you show me an undamaged version of that end cap? That might help us track down the right replacement.

A quick learner from Michigan says:
That cap is not part of the door latch. It a recessed fitted nut. It snapped off.
Do you have that?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AE1E454A-B07C-4E17-B0E5-CAADA377677C.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

That looks like a through bolt, but we don't sell anything like it.  You will probably need a new handle set. Tom said that it could be the 88-014, but if that's not a match then we would need a photo of it.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.