Bolt size

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
It appears that this is the exact hardware a handyman used to hang a door in my house. Problem is, the bolt does not screw in securely to the trolley assembly. Once the door is hung, the bolt slips, the door hits the floor and the system is useless.

The bolt thread and assembly thread seem in good shape. An M6 thread seems to hold securely, but I cannot find one with the slight enlargement of the shank near the bolt head to secure it to the door bracket (keyhole like cut).

So I wonder what thread size on bolt of this is in 23-193 package. I really only need the bolts but would buy whole kit if I was sure the bolts would work.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello and thanks for your question. The thread size on the bolt is 1/4"-28, 1-1/4" long. Let us know if this works for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.