Bonneville window balance

A quick learner from Cornwall says:
hello, I would like to retrofit your "24" SERIES 770 BALANCE" to my clients windows. Replacement parts are unavailable for this "Bonneville window" Your balance is exactly right in every way except for the pivot shoe. These windows use the balnce in an odd way. the balance is upside down and the string is secured to the jamb. The existing pivot shoe is located in the balance. We do not need the tilt wash feature to work and DO NOT NEED A PIVOT SHOE. however, i am at a loss for how the pivot bar in the window sash will attach to this balance? do you sell a pivot shoe that can be pinned into/ riveted into the metal balance frame that will accept the pivot bar? I would be purchasing 50 pair so your time would be well spent helping me. i am also a repeat customer! thank you, al
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Al. Could you show us some pictures of your setup? That would be a huge help and would allow us to determine what you have. 

A quick learner from Cornwall says:

sure here you go

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I don't believe you can use our Series 770 to replace this no matter how you retrofit it. The way yours appears to function is just different. You will probably need the exact same balance as what you have now to get your windows working again, or at the very least you'll need something closer to what you have now than our Series 770. In my experience, you can't really mix and match different kinds of balances and balance hardware to serve the same function. 

We just need to figure out what you had. In your fourth picture, you show a damaged nylon piece. Do you have another version of this balance that isn't damaged? Seeing an unbroken version of that piece would be a big help.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.