Bottom 2 wheels broken off

A quick learner from Arizona says:
Hello, my bottom 2 wheels on the screen door has fallen out due to my dogs running into the screen door. Upon observation of the structures involved, the knotch that the wheel clicks into is plastic and has broken so both wheels are unable to be held in place. In this case, I assume the corners have to be replaced also correct? I'm assuming my corner would look like Product Code: 95-020 (the plastic knotch looks the same), and the wheels look like 85-016 (except that the tension spring is round, not angled)

So what I've done is flipped the door around so that top wheels come to the bottom track (fortunately the top frame has no tracks, the wheels were keeping the screen door from falling out of the frame on the top, and the bottom was rolling along the tracks if you can picture what I mean). Since the top wheels were fine, flipping the screen door was my temporary measure. But now that I've done this, the lock is facing outward so I need to rearrange the lock handle, and the rubber taping is now facing outward, no longer creating a weather seal against the glass patio door, so need to place new taping to cover up the open space between screen and glass. The door is still sort of wobbly because I put the broken wheels back in and it is barely holding the door within the frame at the top. If I am going to maintain this temporary fix, I would just need to buy some rubber taping (but screen is wobbly so I'm afraid it will fall over causing more damage)

So I guess my question is with the knotch broken, I would need a new corner assembly right?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If the corners that support your roller are broken then, yes, they would also need to be replaced. If you could show us a photo of the corner removed from the door with dimensions, we'd be happy to recommend a replacement for you. You may also want to take a close look at the rollers to see if they also sustained any damage. If so, we'll need to see one fo the rollers removed as well. Thank you! 

How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.