Bottom Door Sweep Replacement for Hinged Curved Shower Door

A home owner from South Carolina says:
Glass thickness(5MM or 3/16") shower doors. The door bottom measures 23 3/4" length or 60.5 mm. The material either needs to be curved or be flexible to slip on & stay on when curved
Shower door sweep
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your door sweep kind of looks like our 10-335, but I don't believe it can be curved like yours. The drip rail on the 10-335 always seems to want to kink up when I try to bend it. Maybe using a little heat could work in trying to bend it, but I doubt it. You should try contacting the original manufacturer to see if they can supply an exact match.
A quick learner from SC says:
I contacted the mfg & they have 0 parts. I bought the sweep material you suggested & yes it kinked. Yes I held a heat gun on it unsuccessfully.

If you have any other valid suggestions, you know how to reach me.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid there's not much else we can recommend. The problem with shower door companies is that they produce a line of doors for only a brief time before discontinuing it entirely, rendering all hardware associated with it obsolete. This makes it very hard for companies like ours to keep up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.