Bottom Double Track for Stanley Mirror Closet Door

A handy person from Jacksonville Beach, FL says:

We had the floors refinished and the crew threw out the double floor track. The doors are from around 1982/83 and the track was white in color, screwed into concrete. I need a replacement track, in white.

We now have laminate flooring down over concrete. I'm not sure how best to secure it now.

Let me know what to order.

What a great service this is!

Thank you!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220314_103938.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Even though you have installed Laminate flooring, I believe you will still need to secure the bottom track using a masonry drill bit along with some plastic anchors and screws to secure the track to the floor. You might also want to drill into the laminate first using a regular drill bit before you drill into the concrete. I just had some laminated flooring installed at my house and it is only about 1/4" thick. I don't believe you can secure the track into the laminated floor only. Take a piece of the flooring with you to a hardware store in your area and show them the flooring you are working with and see what they suggest.

A handy person from Jacksonville Beach, FL says:
Thank you, Dave! Great service you have here and that it's simple is a BONUS.
I agree with the mounting suggestions. I will be sure all the hardware is in good, working order and then place an order for what I need.

Thanks again

Brian
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank YOU, Brian. We appreciate your business. Please reach out if you had any follow up questions.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.